University Lecturer and Tutor
August 2015 - August 2018
I have had the distinct pleasure teaching at University of Hertfordshire (UK), Leiden University (NL) and Vrije Universiteit Amsterdam (NL). The courses I have taught include:
1. Master courses in Philosophy of Psychology, discussing:
Zawidzki, T. (2013). Mindshaping. MIT Press.
Chemero, A. (2009). Radically Embodied Cognitive Science. MIT Press.
Gendler, T. (2010). Intuition, Imagination and Philosophical Methodology. OUP.
Colombetti, G. (2014). The Feeling Body. Affective Science Meets the Enactive Mind. MIT Press.
2. Master research seminar: Philosophy, Politics and Economics in Practice
3. Bachelor courses, both classic and designed:
Philosophy of Mind
History of Philosophy
Classical Readings: Gilbert Ryle
Philosophy of Art
Philosophy of Freedom
The Creative Mind
Understanding Other Minds
- Representation and Consciousness
Question of Representation
4. Master Thesis Supervision for an MA programme in Philosophy of Ethics and Politics, Leiden University
Thesis by Veerle de Jong, "The Effect of Embodiment on Moral Agency", awarded an 8.0 grade.
For information about the contents of the courses, you can e-mail me directly.